Monday, January 19, 2009

Challenge Week 2: Magda

Hello! Here it is, Magda from the tv show Dark Shadows:



Hope you like it Steve!

This one is also on my website, in the art section under illustrations.

I'll say this about it: Grayson Hall (the actress who played Magda) is one hard woman to draw. For me anyways. A lot of time was spent this past week just trying to "get" her. Also, it is very hard to find any pictures of her as Magda for reference. I wonder why there isn't more of her online? There's enough Dark Shadows fans out there.

Alright, see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lyrical, evocative, spectral... I expected a supreme work of art, and you've surpassed my expectations. A truly classic work of art!

    Thank you so much!!

    Best wishes,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete