Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-day y'all

Happy Valentines Day to you!
A this time of year I usually go nuts and do a lot of sugary-sweet v-day related art that is drowning in pink and hearts. Not this year. Just couldn't work myself up into the mood.

But today I managed to squeeze out a little love.



In water color! This is quite rare for me. So rare in fact that I only just bought me some watercolors last weekend. (I probably have some around here already, it's just been years since I touched them). 

I dislike working with watercolor, really. Though this one wasn't so bad. Maybe I'll get used to them the way I eventually learned to love using ink and nibs. Love what some people can do with this medium. 

This lil' thing was made on a little watercolor postcard I was given a pack of years ago. Finally used one. Good for me. Second watercolor I've done in as many days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...You're falling behind. Me want new picture. How about Seth as a gardener.

    ReplyDelete