Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Postage Stamp Gardening

I went to a lecture yesterday on "Postage Stamp Gardening," which is about tiny gardens. Since all the space I have for gardening is a tiny balcony that applied to me. Since it was at the local library (that I once worked at) I picked up a pen and piece of scrap paper to doodle while I listened. (I always grabbed scrap paper and doodle while I worked there, so when I go there now the urge is strong). Here's what I did (usually leave the doodles with them now, but I kept this one):


The words are something the lecturer said more than once.

In other news, most of the art I've been doing the past couple months has been fanart, which means I've been posting more frequently to my deviant art account than here. Otherwise I've been trying to get a job still.

No comments:

Post a Comment