Monday, December 29, 2008

First Image

Alright, I believe I am now happy with the way this blog looks. I'm just sad it looks better than my website *sob* ah well, the website is a work in progress, yeah?

Onwards to the first image!
It's a drawing of Lord Krishna I did while at the Shivananda Yoga Ranch in the Catskill Mountains for the month of June, getting certified to teach yoga (I was really there just to learn, I love being a student). Did this during the Bhagavad Gita classes, the book had a picture of Krishna in this pose, though I think mine is prettier. I always did prefer the pretty-boy Krishna art.

2 comments:

  1. A vision of Kalyana Sundaram... the Infinite Sublime.

    Wonderful work!

    Best wishes,

    Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow! really well done! i love it, amazing. yoga and art, u r enjoying life fairly well! ;)

    ReplyDelete